ROLLING ROOF SYSTEM GENERAL FEATURES
Aluminum panels can open desired angle and providing daylight, ventilation and shading. With opening angle panels prevent water in a rainy weather while ventilating indoor. All kinds of interior lighting and heating system can be applied in the ceiling.
ROLLING ROOF USAGE
Conservatories, outdoor structures, skylights, attics, terraces & verandas for use all year.
ROLLING ROOF PRICES
For our sales specialist to contact you, please call +902163493738 or send a message to email@example.com Our sales specialist will evaluate the information he receives and prepare our special offer for you.
ROLLING ROOF TURKEY, ROLLING ROOF USA AND THE WORLD
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR OPENING AND COLLECTING ROOF SYSTEM
- Aluminum profiles used in the system are 6063 – T6 F25 (7580 Briner Hardness).
- All Profiles come to the construction site as Electro Static oven painted and packaged.
- All accessories come packaged as galvanized and electrostatic oven paint
- Movable roof cover is Aluminum metal.
- Panels work axially and have the ability to move back when requested. (This feature is It is
- important in terms of making ventilation and shading at the same time)
- Panels should be able to be opened at a minimum angle of 105 degrees axially. (It is important to cut the sunlight coming from the facade)
- Groove detail is Aluminum and does not protrude. The water goes out from the carrier feet.
- The opening-closing movement of the ceiling cover should be provided by the remote control control
- It should be integrated with the automation system to prevent misuse.
- The system to be used is designed and produced in accordance with all seasonal conditions
- The timing belt provides power transmission between the engine and the moving mechanism and is adjustable.
- Vertical carrier profiles are 16 cm x 14 cm Aluminum.
- Flange application screws are M8 * 80 Buldex or M8 * 80 Jacketed Steel dowel and galvanized coating. (In order not to damage the floor insulation)
- The wicks to be used in the system are EPDM.
- Silicones to be used are Neutral silicone.
- Assembly teams are the company’s own, paid, insured team.
- The system to be used has 2 (two) years of engine and 2 years of mechanical warranty.
- Horizontal carrier profiles consist of 12 cm x 18 cm.
- System modules have static properties to meet 50kg+25kg /m² distributed load and 50kg/m² wind load.
- Thanks to the special panels used in the system modules, it will perform the ventilation inrainy weather.
- It has been designed in such a way that it has rain mode in control by remote.
- The axial movement of the aluminum panels in the system is provided by separate motors and the recoiling movement is provided by separate motors.
- The system can work both straight and inclined